Tuesday, June 17, 2014

BUMPDATE (21 Weeks!)


Baby's Growth: This week Baby H is the size of a pomegranate and is measuring about 10.5 inches long! He is really growing!

How I'm feeling: I'm feeling really good. I've had one rough day in the last week but I'll take 6 good days out of 7 anytime :)

Cravings: Still snow cones and cinnamon rolls. I've heard of some places around Pittsburgh that sell snow cones so hopefully I can satisfy that craving soon!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing lately! Woohoo!! 

Sleep: Still sleeping really well, but I've been having some CRAZY dreams!

Miss anything? Snow cones (notice a trend here?)

Clothes: All maternity.

Movement: Yes! This past week he's really started moving around :)

Gender: BOY! 

Belly button in or out: In!
Wedding rings on or off? On...for now. 
Favorite moment this week: Spending time with family in Michigan. We don't get to see our families enough so it's really nice when we get to spend time together.
Most looking forward to: Shopping for Connor's room! I'm excited to start putting his room together...I'm not so excited about cleaning out what's currently in his room! But I can't wait to see the finished result :)

No comments:

Post a Comment