Tuesday, July 8, 2014

BUMPDATE (24 Weeks!)


Baby's Growth: This week Connor is the size of a cantaloupe!

How I'm feeling: I'm feeling much better this week than I was last week. I'm getting plenty of rest and the swelling in my ankles is so much better. 

Cravings: Watermelon! I've been eating it like crazy!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Coffee has sounded terrible to me this entire pregnancy (I loved coffee pre-pregnancy) but this past weekend I actually craved an iced coffee - I had one and it was great! Hopefully most of the food aversions have passed.

Sleep: I'm still sleeping really well, thank goodness!

Miss anything? I'd still love a nice cold glass of white wine but other than that I'm good! 

Clothes: All maternity.

Movement: Yes! Baby boy definitely loves to kick his mama :)

Gender: BOY! 

Belly button in or out: In!
Wedding rings on or off? I've officially retired my wedding ring and am wearing my nana's wedding ring instead.
Favorite moment this week: Watching the fireworks on the 4th of July! Connor kicked a bit while they were going off so he was either pretty startled by them or he liked them too!
Most looking forward to: Sleeping in on Saturday! We've been so busy lately that even on the weekends I haven't been able to sleep much longer than my normal weekday wake-up time, this Saturday I'm hoping to sleep in (even if that means only sleeping 'til around 9)!

No comments:

Post a Comment