Wednesday, August 13, 2014

BUMPDATE (29 Weeks!)


Baby's Growth: This week Connor is the size of an Acorn Squash! According to thebump.com he should be between 15.2 and 16.7 inches long and should be weighing in between 2.5 and 3.8 pounds.

How I'm feeling: I'm officially uncomfortable. I waddle (Brooks says when I walk I look like a penguin. Sweet, huh?) and I've been feeling very short of breath lately. Getting out of bed is also a new challenge. I like to compare myself to a turtle that's turned over on her shell. Honestly though, the only thing that's really bothering me is the shortness of breath. Other than that, as long as Connor is healthy I can waddle for another 11 weeks. 

Cravings: Cherries and applesauce. I could still totally go for a piece (or three) of Texas sheet cake though! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! 

Sleep: I wake up several times a night now because a certain little boy loves to rest of my bladder but other than that I'm sleeping ok. 

Miss anything? Wine. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss it. 

Clothes: All maternity. Have you seen me? :)

Movement: Connor is definitely a mover. He has been moving quite a bit lately. He especially moves around a lot right after I eat. He moves more in the afternoon and evenings than he does in the mornings so maybe he isn't a morning person (neither am I so that works for me). 

Gender: BOY! 

Belly button in or out: Still in!
Wedding rings on or off? I've officially retired my wedding ring and am wearing my nana's wedding ring instead.
Favorite moment this week: I took my first prenatal yoga class last Saturday and really enjoyed it. I'm hoping to go again soon! 
Most looking forward to: I have a lot to look forward to over the next few days. Tomorrow afternoon I have another doctors appointment so I'll get to hear Connor's heartbeat and see how he's doing. I love my appointments because it's like I get to check-in with him :) It's also restaurant week here in Pittsburgh. If you aren't familiar with the concept, restaurant week is when many restaurants throughout the city offer special menus (usually three or four courses!) at a discounted price. It's a great opportunity to check out new restaurants or even eat at restaurants that would normally be reserved for special occasions because the prices are so much more affordable. Brooks and I know our time of eating out (especially at the fancier places) is limited, so we have made reservations at THREE restaurants between Thursday and Sunday. We are really looking forward to some fun evenings out. Also, this Saturday we are going to a friends house for a BBQ. Pregnant lady plus good food and friends = happiness. This is shaping up to be a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment