Tuesday, August 5, 2014

BUMPDATE (28 Weeks!)



Baby's Growth: This week Connor is the size of an Eggplant.

How I'm feeling: I'm starting to get fairly uncomfortable. Bending over is a chore and I haven't been sleeping that well. I'm uncomfortable and tired...I hope this doesn't mean I'm too grouchy :)

Cravings: Cherries.  

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! 

Sleep: The past week sleep has not been the most restful. I'm waking up more  frequently and finding it harder to get comfortable. I also can't rest on my back for long periods of time because I get short of breath. The joys of getting bigger I suppose! 

Miss anything? Just being comfortable. Being able to bend over with ease or curl up easily to fall asleep. Pregnancy is beautiful. I'm growing a human, I think that's miraculous - but it is hard on the body. Hug your mom, this pregnancy thing (while miraculous and something I would never trade for the world) is not easy. 

Clothes: All maternity. 

Movement: Oh yes! Connor loves to move. 

Gender: BOY! 

Belly button in or out: In!
Wedding rings on or off? I've officially retired my wedding ring and am wearing my nana's wedding ring instead.
Favorite moment this week: Brooks and I went to one of our favorite pizza places last Friday night and just relaxed. I'm loving our date nights and we are trying to get in as many as we can before Connor arrives.
Most looking forward to: A restful weekend! We have been so busy lately that I'm looking forward to a fairly relaxing weekend. I also signed up for prenatal yoga and my first class is this Saturday. I'm really excited to get started and hopefully learn some techniques that will help ease the aches and pains that come with pregnancy. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment