Tuesday, August 26, 2014

BUMPDATE (31 Weeks!)


Baby's Growth: This week Connor is the size of a Pineapple! According to thebump.com he should be between 15.2 and 16.7 inches long and weigh between 2.5 and 3.8 pounds! 

How I'm feeling: How I'm feeling honestly depends upon the day. I don't feel terrible but some days I definitely don't feel great. Some days I'm very uncomfortable and sore and other days I feel pretty good overall. I do have braxton hicks almost daily now and those definitely aren't my favorite part of pregnancy. I did get a 30 minute prenatal massage last week and that helped me feel so much better. I'm hoping to get another one before this pregnancy ends.

Cravings: There is a restaurant in Tulsa called Tally's that has the best cinnamon rolls ever. I've been craving one all day today! I've also been craving ice, which is weird, but I've stopped questioning my cravings.
While in Tulsa last week, I had THREE different sno cones! It was everything I've dreamed about for months. 
Since I've blogged about sno cones several times, I decided to take a picture to share with y'all. 

 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! 

Sleep: The last few days I've slept really well. I still wake up at least once each night but so far I haven't had any trouble going right back to sleep.

Miss anything? Is it too soon to say sno cones? :)

Clothes: All maternity. 

Movement: Connor is moving more and more each day. Earlier today Brooks was playing Eric Church on his iphone and Connor went crazy. This little boy either loves or hates country music.

Gender: BOY! 

Belly button in or out: Still in!
Wedding rings on or off? I've officially retired my wedding ring and am wearing my nana's wedding ring instead.
Favorite moment this week: This past weekend I went home to Tulsa and I had absolutely the most perfect weekend. It was so nice to just relax with my family. My cousin/close girlfriend Ashlee and close friends Becca, Devon, and Whitney also hosted the most perfect baby shower for me. It was truly the most perfect day. I could go on and on about it and I have so many great pictures to share that I've decided to dedicate an entire blog post to the shower which I will post later in the week. These girls really outdid themselves. Connor and I are so spoiled and loved. 
Most looking forward to: Our next baby appointment on Friday! It's always a good day when I get to hear Connor's heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment