Wednesday, May 14, 2014

BUMPDATE (16 Weeks!)


Our husky, Kaya, decided to make a cameo in this weeks picture :)

Baby's Growth: This week Baby H is the size of an avocado! 

How I'm feeling: I'm feeling really good, a little tired but good.

Cravings: Still popsicles and snow cones! I haven't had a snow cone yet but our freezer is stocked with popsicles! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not much!

Sleep: Sleeping really well and loving it.

Miss anything? Nope :)

Clothes: Pants and dresses are all maternity. Tops are a mix of regular and maternity.

Movement: Not yet.

Gender: We find out June 3! Twenty days to go!

Belly button in or out: In!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Favorite moment this week: Unfortunately, yesterday I was in a car accident. My doctor wanted me to go to the hospital last night just to make sure baby was ok. I got to hear the baby's heart beat again (a strong 149!) and we got to see our baby for the very first time via ultrasound. Seeing that sweet face just melted my heart. There is nothing like seeing a picture of your unborn baby and having a doctor tell you that everything is fine to turn a scary situation into something better. Hearing my baby's heart beat, seeing his/her face and knowing baby is ok makes me one happy mama.
Most looking forward to: My mom is coming to visit one week from today! I cannot wait to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment