Tuesday, May 20, 2014

BUMPDATE (17 Weeks!)


Baby's Growth: This week Baby H is the size of an onion!

How I'm feeling: Still feeling tired and waiting for that second trimester energy boost to strike but other than that I'm feeling really good!

Cravings: Still popsicles and snow cones! And pancakes! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Big pieces of red meat. Yuck.

Sleep: Sleeping really well and loving it. I am starting to have some really strange dreams though! 

Miss anything? Nope :)

Clothes: Pants and dresses are all maternity. Tops are also mostly maternity but I still have a few regular ones that work.

Movement: Not yet.

Gender: We moved our anatomy scan to next Thursday, May 29! In 9 days we will know if Baby H is a boy or a girl!!

Belly button in or out: In!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Favorite moment this week: Brooks and I officially settled on first and middle names for the baby so that has made me the happiest. 
Most looking forward to: My mom is coming to visit tomorrow! This Friday is also Brooks' 30th birthday and we are going to the lake this weekend for a little vacation. Lots to look forward to and celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment