Tuesday, September 9, 2014

BUMPDATE (33 Weeks!)


Baby's Growth: This week Connor is the size of of a Durian. Am I the only person who had no clue what a Durian is? My curiosity caused me to waste 15 minutes of my life researching Durian Fruit. If you are intrigued, here's an article for you: What the heck is a Durian? For reference, the picture below is from thebump.com



How I'm feeling: Large and SLOW. I'm also unfortunately coming down with the summer cold that has been going around. Hopefully that will be over with soon! 

Cravings: Actually, nothing sounds good right now. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! 

Sleep: This past week I've been sleeping really well. I tend to fall asleep early and despite waking up once or so during the night I sleep soundly. 

Miss anything? Not waddling when I walk. I feel like one of those super large turtles you see at the zoo. I move about as fast as they do too. 

Clothes: All maternity. 

Movement: He is still moving a lot! Little boy loves music! He especially loves country music and the hymns at church. He moves a lot when he hears either of them!

Gender: BOY! 

Belly button in or out: Still in!
Wedding rings on or off? I've officially retired my wedding ring and am wearing my nana's wedding ring instead.
Favorite moment this week: Last Saturday Brooks and I tried to go to a fall festival out in the country but it ended up raining as soon we got there so we packed up and drove to a small country town that we love and had a late lunch and did a little shopping. It was so relaxing and nice to get out of the city for a bit!
Most looking forward to: Having this baby! Not an option yet? OK...we have part 1 of our Labor and Delivery Class this Saturday, which I am actually looking forward to. I know that no class can "prepare" you, but I'm excited to tour the hospital and hopefully learn a few things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment