Sunday, September 7, 2014

Oklahoma Shower - A Peter Rabbit Dreamworld

Two weekends ago I traveled back home to Oklahoma to visit family and while I was there I had the most perfect baby shower. The theme for Connor's nursery is Peter Rabbit and my shower hosts took that theme and ran with it. Let me tell you, what they created was absolute perfection. Thank you so much to Ashlee, Devon, Becca, and Whitney for giving me such a wonderful shower. You ladies went above and beyond and Connor and I were certainly spoiled! 


My cousin/dear friend Ashlee Henderson hosted the shower at her home. She is an extremely talented graphic designer and she made these gorgeous shower invitations for me! She also made our wedding invitations. Hallmark has nothing on this lady.

Below are some pictures from the shower. Enjoy!


How cute is that little sweater with the Mr. McGregor's Garden sign? And those carrot cake cupcakes...I'm still dreaming about them.

 The decorations were just perfect. The jars on the rights are awesome party favors with everything ready for guests to make cookies when they got home. And the bags on the bottom right were our fun shower game! Each guest had to guess what baby item was in each bag.



Mommy to be! 30 weeks and 4 days. 


Cousins and dear friends for life! Connor is so lucky to have Auntie Ashlee in his life!


Melissa (friends since college!) and Auntie Ashlee




 My lovely hosts! From left to right, Ashlee, me, Devon, and Becca. THANK YOU ladies!! I am blessed beyond words to have you each in my life! 
*My close friend Whitney also hosted the shower but had to be out of town that day, which is why she isn't in this picture. Her presence was certainly felt though! She did a great job and prepared a super fun shower game for us. Thank you Whitney for everything you did! 



 After the shower my family went out to dinner at Hideaway Pizza. Non Okies, if you are ever in Oklahoma you must go! Here I am after dinner with my sister Raegan and my mom. Two AMAZING women - Connor is so lucky to have y'all in his life. 
(I'm sure Raegan would want me to tell you she changed for dinner. She had on a super cute dress at the shower!)

Thank you to everyone who came/helped make this day special. My friend Devon flew in for the shower all the way from Denver, my cousin Lisa and my Aunt Wilma drove in from Arkansas and my MIL and Grandmother in Law drove in from Dallas. It truly meant the world to me to have every single person there and I sincerely appreciate everyone of you and thank you for coming. For those of you who had to make a special trip to Oklahoma to be there, thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Connor and I are pretty lucky!


No comments:

Post a Comment