Wednesday, September 17, 2014

BUMPDATE (34 Weeks, 1 Day!)


Baby's Growth: This week Connor is the size of of a butternut squash! According to thebump.com he is measuring between 17.2 and 18.7 inches long and weighs between 4.2 and 5.8 pounds!

How I'm feeling: Large and swollen. My feet and ankles are officially one body part (the dreaded canckle). On the plus side, I'm finally getting over the cold that I had last week so I'm grateful for that.

Cravings: Pickles!! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! 

Sleep: I'm still sleeping really well for the most part. I'm really hoping this continues!

Miss anything? My ankles!

Clothes: All maternity. 

Movement: He is still moving a lot! He loves to spread out in my tummy and kick me in the ribs. I think he's officially running out of space in there!

Gender: BOY! 

Belly button in or out: Still in, but to be honest, it's hanging on by a thread. I have a feeling my innie is going to be an outie before this is all over. 
Wedding rings on or off? I've officially retired my wedding ring and am wearing my nana's wedding ring instead.
Favorite moment this week: I got to see my dad this week! My dad has work this week on the East Coast so he was able to stop by for a couple days and it was so good to see him. Brooks and I took him on a boat cruise tour of the city and we just enjoyed each other's company. I'm so glad he got to come see us. 
I also had a doctor's appointment this week so I got to hear Connor's heart beat again, which is always a favorite for me. He is measuring right on track and everything looks good. I go back again at 36 weeks and then my appointments are weekly from there on out!
Another favorite from the last week was our labor and delivery class. Because Brooks travels so frequently we weren't able to take the regular class that meets once a week for several weeks so we opted for the condensed version which takes place over two Saturdays (our last class will be this Saturday). While spending an entire Saturday talking about birth may not be for everyone, I really enjoyed it. I learned so much and am really looking forward to this Saturday when we get to tour the actual delivery rooms. 
We also went to Kennywood last weekend for a friends birthday. We had a really good time! Even though I couldn't ride any of the rides it was a fun way to spend an evening. 
I had a lot of favorite's this past week! 
Most looking forward to: Finishing up our labor and delivery class this Saturday. I'm really looking forward to touring the delivery rooms and finishing up the class. Also some close friends of ours are in town this weekend and we get to see them Saturday evening! Can't wait to catch up with them too!!
Until next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment