Tuesday, October 7, 2014

BUMPDATE (37 Weeks!)


Baby's Growth: This week Connor is the size of of a Winter Melon. According to thebump.com he measures around 18.9 to 20.9 inches and weighs between 6.2 and 9.2 pounds! He's also officially full term! 

How I'm feeling: Extremely pregnant. Large. Slow. You get the point :)

Cravings: The only real craving I've had in the past week has been for brownie batter (not actual brownies, just the batter). Because I can't have raw eggs while pregnant, I made the batter without eggs and had some one evening. It was amazing! Not healthy in any way shape or form, but amazing! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: I truly thought the food aversions were over...sadly, no. Brooks boiled lobster tails last night and just the smell of the lobster water grossed me out. Yuck

Sleep: I wake up a lot now. Getting comfortable is also an interesting challenge. I'm grateful I slept so well throughout the majority of this pregnancy, but I think those days may be done. 

Miss anything? My body? My non-swollen face? I've avoided saying "I'm ready to have my body back" throughout this pregnancy but I'm to the point where I'm ready to have it back.

Clothes: All maternity. 

Movement: He is rolling around a lot. Brooks actually laid his head on my stomach earlier and Connor promptly kicked him in the face! That made my whole day! I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Gender: BOY! 

Belly button in or out: Still in! I'm starting to think it may hang on and never pop.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. My nana's ring fits in the mornings but by the end of the day I'm usually too swollen to wear a ring, so I'm going without.
Favorite moment this week: My two showers that I had this weekend! They were absolutely amazing. I blogged about them on Sunday, if you are interested in hearing more about them you can read that here.
Most looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery! We are picking up the curtains for his nursery this week and after that and a bit of organizing the nursery will be finished. I still have a few other things I need to get ready before he arrives but I will feel so much better once his nursery is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment