Tuesday, October 14, 2014

BUMPDATE (38 Weeks!)


Baby's Growth: This week Connor is the size of of a Pumpkin! Pretty fitting for October I think! 
The picture below is taken from thebump



How I'm feeling: For being this far along, I'm feeling pretty good. I do feel large and I move really slowly but I'm feeling ok. Each day that passes though I'm more and more ready to just meet my son! 

Cravings: No new cravings! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week :)

Sleep: I'm still waking up a lot and it's not easy to get comfortable. I do get tired earlier in the day but I think that's pretty normal for being 38 weeks pregnant.

Miss anything? I'm definitely ready to have my pre-pregnant body back. I honestly think I will really miss feeling my son move around but I won't miss feeling so large and slow. It would also be nice to not waddle when I walk :)

Clothes: All maternity. 

Movement: He's still rolling around in there but he is definitely running out of room! 

Gender: BOY! 

Belly button in or out: Still in! 
Wedding rings on or off? Off. I'm ready to start wearing my ring again! 
Favorite moment this week: Hearing Connor's heartbeat at my appointment yesterday. That never gets old!
Most looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery! It's really close to being finished, I just have to organize everything and finish washing all of his clothes. I'm hoping to have it completely finished by this time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment